Kristy Byers

Kristy Byers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Top 10 Goals for 2012

Okay I was two months late on my Christmas Blog and I am now doing my New Year’s Blog.  (I have taken “do not procrastinate” off of my goals list for 2012.)  
This is my Top 10 Goals for 2012.  Resolution just seemed like a harsh word to me.  So here they are (in David Letterman fashion):
        10.          Walk at least 4 times a week.  It beats running. 
          9.           Prayer Art-Sounds like fun. I read about it in an article from MissionsMosaic, WMU.
          8.           A.R.C.-Acts of Random Kindness.  (Don’t ask me to explain…they're random).
          7.           LAUGH MORE-Not critique the comedy, actually laugh.
          6.           Don’t throw clothes in on the floor.  I’m getting too old to pick them up.
          5.           Purposefully spend time with friends, even if the get on my nerves.
          4.           Spend time with God, in creative ways.  (Actually writing a Bible study on this one.)
          3.           Celebrate Christmas All Year Long. (See my blog below)
          2.           Finish at least ONE OF THE 15 Beth Moore Bible Studies that I have started.
      And my #1 goal for 2012
          1.              PRIASE HIM ANYWAY!

Now let me get working on that Valentine's Day blog.  Don't want to be too late! 

No comments:

Post a Comment